Thanks mostly to improvements in the fermentation of the raw cocoa beans, the cocoa used to make Terra Cacao has virtually zero defects resulting in a 100% natural chocolate with an unprecedented harmony of pure tastes and rich aromas.
What does 0DFX stand for?
0DFX stands for Zero Defects
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Burglary in Progress, Business (Birmingham, AL Radio Code)
- Burglary in Progress, Residence (Birmingham, AL Radio Code)
- Burglary in Progress, Vehicle (Birmingham, AL Radio Code)
- Burglary in Progress, Vending Machine (Birmingham, AL Radio Code)
- Burglary of Business (Birmingham, AL Radio Code)
- Hello (reads "hello" when viewed upside down on numeric pagers)
- Burglary of Residence (Birmingham, AL Radio Code)
- Freephone Number (NZ Telecom)
- Merrymeeting Field (Airport Code) Bowdoinham, Maine
- Burglary of Vehicle (Birmingham, AL Radio Code)
- Zero Dark Thirty (film)
- Zero Gauge
- Zero Gravity
- Zero Human Intervention Operation (also seen as OHIO or ZHIO)
- Our Server Clan (Counter-Strike gaming clan)
- Zero Transmission Level Point (reference point in a telephone system)
- Pitcher (baseball scoring)
- Want (SMS)
- First Nephi (Book of Mormon)
- 1% ForThe Planet (charity organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Nissan North America, Incorporated (Nissan North America), a subsidiary of Nissan Motor Company (NASDAQ: NSANY) (TYO: 7201), has recognised the aluminium wheel manufacturing operation of Hayes Lemmerz International, Incorporated (Hayes Lemmerz) in Chihuahua, Mexico with its Quality Master and Zero Defects Awards.
They are also demanding just-in-time delivery and, to reduce their risk, zero defects.
In a nutshell, explains Crosby, zero defects is the answer to the question: "How many babies is it okay for a nurse to drop?
A key part of the quality process is a quarterly Zero Defects Day, in which the division reviews its quality progress, presents quality awards to employees, and focuses on an aspect of the quality process.
And, he says, under these circumstances, quality is always Zero Defects.
The concept of zero defects was first applied in the aerospace industry and is now widely accepted across many industries, especially in automotive electronics where safety is a key concern," said Kevin Walt, Principal Test Engineer, Broadcom and TUG 2007 Chair.
Vacuum presses provide the ultimate in zero defects capability, enabling the production of parts which could not otherwise be made, according to the literature.