DEM said it is also proposing rules to offer incentives to manufacturers who begin offering zero emission vehicles before 2008.
What does ZEV stand for?
ZEV stands for Zero Emission Vehicle
This definition appears very frequently
- Zimbabwe Electricity Transmission and Distribution Company (state-run power supplier)
- Zaklad Elektronicznej Techniki Obliczeniowej (Polish)
- Zero Energy Thermal Reactor
- Zero Emission Technology Strategy
- Zentren Europaischen Supercomputings (German)
- Zentrum für EUropäische Friedens- und Sicherheitsstudien (German: Centre for European Security and Peace Studies)
- Zero Emission Urban Scooter
- Zero Energy Uranium System
- Zoll Einreihung Unterstützung System (German: Customs Classification Support System)
- Zona Enterprise Usage Study (Zona Research)
- Zentrale Evaluations- und Akkreditierungsagentur Hannover (Germany)
- Zero Emission Vehicles Australia
- Zentralklinik Emil Von Behring (German hospital owner)
- Zentrales Verkehrsinformationssystem
- Zentrale Einrichtung Weiterbildung (German: Central Training Facility; various organizations)
- Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung (German: Centre for European Economic Research)
- Zimbabwe Election Watch (political project)
- Zoo, Exotics and Wildlife Club (various universities)
- Zweckverband Entsorgungsregion West (German: Zweckverband Disposal Western Region; Eschweiler, Germany)
- Zimbabwe Emergency Water and Sanitation Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ford Escape Hybrid The Escape hybrid is a Partial Zero Emission Vehicle (PZEV), which means it's as clean as the Prius in tailpipe terms.
TSX: EFL) today announced it will showcase its zero emission vehicle at the Tour de Sol car rally.
As part of the California Delegation, RideVehicles LLC, a zero emission vehicle company, demonstrated the "RIDE" to several Canadian government officials and business leaders who responded enthusiastically to the vehicle and its application in Canada.
Since motor vehicles contribute about half of California's smog-forming emissions, there must be continued improvements in auto emission control systems and development of zero emission vehicles, such as the recently-introduced electric cars.
Proposed zero emission vehicle standards should be modified to consider emissions related to the entire fuel cycle, not just tailpipe emissions.
Altairnano's NanoSafe 35 KWh battery pack systems enable Phoenix SUTs to meet California's Air Resources Board Type III Zero Emission Vehicle (ZEV) standards while providing power for a driving range of 135 miles and driving speeds of up to 100 miles per hour.
There's a mandatory state law requiring that 2 percent of all cars sold in California must be zero emission vehicles by 1998.