The Zimbabwe Association of Doctors for Human Rights (ZADHR) said the state of emergency was overdue.
What does ZADHR stand for?
ZADHR stands for Zimbabwe Association of Doctors for Human Rights
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Zimbabwe Association of Community Theatre
- Zadar, Croatia (Airport Code)
- Zagrebacko Arhivisticko Drustvo (Croatian: Zagreb Archival Society; est. 1998)
- Zanzibar Association of the Disabled (Africa)
- Zone d'Aménagement Différé (French: Deferred Development Zone)
- Zoning Administration Division (Fairfax County, VA)
- Zutphen Apeldoorn Deventer (German region)
- Zakum Development Company (Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates)
- Zentrale Abrechnungsstelle Darmstadt Dieburg (German: Darmstadt Dieburg Central Clearinghouse)
- Zambian Association for Distance Education
- Zentralstelle für Agrardokumentation und -information (Bonn, Germany)
- Zone d'Aménagement Différé à Caractère Industriel (French: Industrial Character Deferred Development Zone; Belgium)
- Zero Assumption Digital Image Recovery
- zones d’activités économiques
- Zamboanga Arturo Eustaquio Colleges
- Zentralstelle für Atomkernenergie-Dokumentation
- Zero Age Extreme Horizontal Branch
- South Africa (ISO Country code)
- Z-Axis Adhesive Film
- Zambia Air Force
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Zimbabwe Association of Doctors for Human Rights has accused the government of try-Ing to downplay the Impact of the outbreak, which Is blamed on collapsing sewage and water facilities and uncollected rubbish.
The Zimbabwe Association of Doctors for Human Rights has accused the government of trying to downplay the impact of the outbreak, which is blamed on collapsing sewage and water facilities and uncollected rubbish.
The Zimbabwe Association of Doctors for Human Rights said 22 people had died and 900 had been tortured in the past month.
The Zimbabwe Association of Doctors for Human Rights said 62 people had come in for treatment over three days, some with broken limbs and one with an axe wound in the back of his head.
Our health delivery system, previously the envy of many developing countries is now tinkering on the verge of virtual collapse," said the Zimbabwe Association of Doctors for Human Rights.
The delay allowed them to chase 40,000 farm workers from their homes, kill at least 22 people and torture 900 others, according to the Zimbabwe Association of Doctors for Human Rights.
The Zimbabwe Association of Doctors for Human Rights has said 22 people have died and 900 have been tortured in post-election violence, while 40,000 farm workers have been displaced in an effort to prevent them from voting in the run-off.