Baruch College, City University of New York, in 1977.
What does CUNY stand for?
CUNY stands for City University of New York
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of CUNY in our Acronym Attic
- Campaign for United Nations Reform
- Cambridge University Nigeria Society (UK)
- Capacity of Urea-Nitrogen Synthesis
- Chinese Version of Ullanlinna Narcolepsy Scale
- Canadian University Nursing Students Association
- Centro Universitario del Sur (Guatemala university)
- Columbia University National Undergraduate Film Festival
- Community University of North Wales (UK)
- Credit Union Northwest
- See You Next Week
- City University of New York Nonsense Syllable Test
- City University of New York Athletic Conference
- Cadet Under Officer
- Carcinoma of Unknown Origin (cancer)
- Chief Underpants Officer (Joe Boxer)
- Chief Underwriting Officer
- Columbia University Orchestra (New York, NY)
- Copenhagen University Observatory (Denmark)
- Common Upper Ontology Working Group
- Canadian Ukrainian Opera Association (est. 1974)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But there are rumors among staffers in administration offices that the FBI has already viewed student records at Hunter College, although the City University of New York (CUNY) system denies handing over any records.
Olson of City University of New York Medical School, who before the workshop held that A.
Prior to entering real estate, she was a marketing and recruiting associate at Polytechnic University in Brooklyn and a research and marketing associate at City University of New York.
Russell Hotzler, who has served as acting president of Queens Cortege in the City University of New York System for the past two years, is moving three miles down the road to take the president's spot at another CUNY school, York College.