In addition, the company has recently joined the Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium (CDISC[R]) on a gold-level membership.
What does CDISC stand for?
CDISC stands for Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of CDISC in our Acronym Attic
- Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist
- College Drinking Influences Survey (alcohol consumption study)
- Combat Developments Information System (US Army TRADOC)
- Combined Diving & Inspection Services (Offshore Diving and Inspection Services company)
- Combined DNA Identification System
- Comité Départemental des Intermittents du Spectacle (French: Departmental Entertainment Committee)
- Command and Data Interface Simulator
- Common Delivery of Installation Services (US DoD)
- Counter Drug Intelligence System
- Cross-Domain Information Sharing
- Centre for Defence and International Security Studies
- Collaborative Development of Interactive Software Systems
- computerized drug-interaction screening system
- California Office of Information Technology
- Career Development Training Institute
- Center for Development of Information Technology (Vietnam)
- Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (India)
- Channel Distribution Information at the Transmitter
- Clinton Did It Too
- Consumer Driven IT (Information Technology)