announces the acquisition of EVEREST[R] Herbicide from Bayer CropScience of Monheim, Germany, conditioned upon approval by the Federal Trade Commission and the Canadian Competition Bureau.
What does FTC stand for?
FTC stands for Federal Trade Commission
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FTC
We have 261 other meanings of FTC in our Acronym Attic
- Fair Trade Commission (Japan)
- Faith Tabernacle Church (various locations)
- False Target Can
- Fanatik Tuning Club (automobile club; France)
- Farmers Telephone Cooperative, Inc
- Fast-Time Constant
- Fast-Twitch C
- Fault Tolerant Computing
- Fault Tolerant Controller (computing)
- Favorite, Thumb, Comment (Internet slang)
- Federal Transfer Center (US Bureau of Prisons; layover facility)
- Feed The Children
- Felix the Cat
- Feminist Therapy Connection (California)
- Ferencvárosi Torna Club (Hungarian soccer team)
- Fiber to the Curb
- Fiduciary Trust Company (Boston, MA)
- Field Team Coordinator (US FEMA)
- Field Termination Cabinet
- Field Tradecraft Course
Samples in periodicals archive:
at the Federal Trade Commission, 600 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Based on the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, the Federal Trade Commission has created rules for "commercial Web sites and online services directed to, or that knowingly collect information from, children under 13.
The principal federal antitrust acts are the Sherman Act, (1) the Clayton Act, (2) the Federal Trade Commission Act, (3) the Robinson-Patman Act, (4) and the Hart-Scott-Rodino Act.