com (Staff) Targeted phishing attacks aimed at getting Outlook Web Access users within enterprise organizations to download a Trojan designed to steal financial and account information is spreading fast.
What does OWA stand for?
OWA stands for Outlook Web Access
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OWA
We have 47 other meanings of OWA in our Acronym Attic
- Optimized Wideband Antenna (NW3Z)
- Oracle Web Agent (Oracle database software)
- Orange Winged Amazon (bird species)
- Ordered Weighted Averaging
- Oregon Whitewater Association (Oregon)
- Oregon Winegrowers' Association (Portland, OR)
- Organization of Women Architects and Design Professionals
- Oriental Weavers of America
- Orphan Well Association (Alberta, Canada)
- Other Way Around (software)
- Owatonna Wrestling Association (Owatonna, MN)
- Outdoor Writers Association of America
- Outsourcing World Achievement Awards
- Oregon Wine Advisory Board
- Ocean Water Assisted Cooling (Omega Engineering, Inc.)
- Ohio Water Advisory Council (Department of Natural Resources)
- Open Work Assessment Committee (Bell Helicopter)
- Oregon Workforce Advisory Committee
- Outdoor Writers Association Conference (various locations)
- Optical Wavelength Add/Drop
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Outlook Web Access integration also gives users access to e-mail messages that have stubbed attachments.
9 After outlining the design of an Exchange Server 2003 messaging environment for small, medium, and large organizations, this guide provides step-by-step instructions for defining the global catalog, configuring Outlook web access, securing the environment, migrating from other servers, managing users and groups, connecting mobile devices, and deploying the Outlook client.
It uses Microsoft Outlook Web Access to give users mobile access to both personal and business e-mail without requiring PC/Windows desktop redirector software or the need to leave desktop PCs running while users are away from the office.
A slight detour in the course took place when the Board of Education for the school instituted a new Web-based e-mail system using Microsoft Outlook Web Access for all supervisors and teachers in the entire school district.
Weptop Productivity provides a virtual Windows 2000 desktop and Microsoft Office 2000, Webtop Collaboration includes hosted Exchange e-mail storage and Outlook Web Access while Webtop Productivity Plus features a virtual Windows 2000 desktop, hosted Exchange e-mail storage, Microsoft Office 2000 with Outlook 2000 and Outlook Web Access.