As the newly confirmed Administrator of the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), within the Department of Health and Human Services, I share the author's concerns regarding quality, access, and outcomes of behavioral health services in the United States (U.
What does SAMHSA stand for?
SAMHSA stands for Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SAMHSA
We have 1 other meaning of SAMHSA in our Acronym Attic
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Administration (US Health and Human Serrvices)
- Submarine Automated Message Handling and Distribution System (underwater communication)
- South Asian Mental Health Awareness in Jersey (North Brunswick)
- Southern Arizona Mental Health Corporation (Tucson, AZ)
- St. Anthony Memorial Health Centers
- San Antonio Metro Health District (Texas)
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Data Archive
- South African Military Health Services
- South Australian Mental Health Services
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Act (Australia)
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Treatment
- Sales And Marketing Information (BC Hydro)
- Sales Area Marketing, Inc.
- Saturday AM (Ante Meridiem) Inspection
- Saturday Morning Inspection
- Schweizer Alpbetriebe Marketing Inventar (German: Swiss Alpine Farms Marketing Inventory)
- Service d'Analyse des Milieux Intérieurs (French: Service Analysis of Indoor Environments; Belgium)
- Services Acquisition Management Improvement
- Single Action Maintenance Instruction
- Small Arms Instructor
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration revealed more startling statistics with its 2004 National Survey on Drug Use and Health (http:/oas.
4 billion for the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration for FY 2005.
In the first two years after the state's parity law took effect, state mental-health and addiction treatment spending dropped by 8% to 18%, according to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
htm Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration http://www.
The report's authors base this on findings from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.